How to Guide Root AT&T Samsung Galaxy Mega SGH-I527 Easily


Adroollipop will share a superb news with AT&T Samsung Galaxy Mega SGH-I527 owners. Can you really know what? Kingo Root One-Click Tool is open to root AT&T Samsung Galaxy Mega SGH-I527. Are you currently wondering how you can root Samsung Galaxy Mega SGH-I527? 

Below will be the steps using which you‘ll root AT&T Mega SGH-I527. Adroollipop won‘t be responsible if SGH-I527 got corrupted while being rooted using Kingo Root. SGH-I527 battery should be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.

How to Root AT&T Samsung Galaxy Mega SGH-I527 Easily [Simple Steps]

Steps 1. It is the time to download Kingo Root One-Click Tool for AT&T Samsung Galaxy Mega SGH-I527 on your desktop.

Steps 2. It is essential to download AT&T Mega SGH-I527 USB driver on your desktop. You can download it from Samsung official website.

Steps 3. It is the time to install SGH-I527 USB driver on your desktop.

Steps 4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on AT&T Mega SGH-I527.

Steps 5. It is essential to install Kingo Root on your desktop.

Steps 6. It is the time to run Kingo Root on your desktop.

Steps 7. It is essential to attach AT&T Mega SGH-I527 with your desktop.

Steps 8. It is the time to select “ROOT” button on your desktop to start the rooting process of AT&T Mega SGH-I527.

Steps 9. Your AT&T Mega SGH-I527 will be rooted automatically after a few minutes.

Steps 10. You will be able see “Root Succeeded” message on desktop after successful completion of SGH-I527 rooting process.

Steps 11. It is essential to wait until AT&T Mega SGH-I527 reboots.

Steps 12. It is the time to disconnect SGH-I527 from your PC.

Steps 13. It is essential to download Root Checker from Play Store on Mega SGH-I527.

Steps 14. It is the time to install Root Checker on AT&T Mega SGH-I527.

Steps 15. You can check root after installing Root Checker on SGH-I527.

You have successfully rooted AT&T Mega SGH-I527. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting SGH-I527 using Kingo Root, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Adroollipop. I’ll help you in rooting your Mega SGH-I527.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »