How to Guide Root AT&T Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate SGH-I577 Easily


Adroollipop will share an exciting news with AT&T Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate SGH-I577 owners. Can you really know what? SRS Root 4. 7 is open to root AT&T Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate SGH-I577. Are you currently wondering how you can root Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate SGH-I577? 
Below will be the steps using which you‘ll root AT&T Exhilarate SGH-I577. Adroollipop won‘t be responsible if SGH-I577 got corrupted while being rooted using SRSRoot 4. 7. SGH-I577 battery should be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps.

How to Root AT&T Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate SGH-I577 Easily [Simple Steps]

Steps 1. It is the time to download SRS Root 4.7 for AT&T Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate SGH-I577 on your desktop.

Steps 2. It is essential to download AT&T Exhilarate SGH-I577 USB driver on your desktop. You can download it from Samsung official website.

Steps 3. It is the time to install SGH-I577 USB driver on your desktop.

Steps 4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on AT&T Exhilarate SGH-I577.

Steps 5. It is essential to install SRS Root 4.7 on your desktop.

Steps 6. It is the time to run SRS Root 4.7 on your desktop.

Steps 7. It is essential to attach AT&T Exhilarate SGH-I577 with your desktop.

Steps 8. It is the time to select “Root Device” button on your desktop to start the rooting process of AT&T Exhilarate SGH-I577.

Steps 9. Your AT&T Exhilarate SGH-I577 will be rooted automatically after a few minutes.

Steps 10. You will be able see success message on desktop after successful completion of SGH-I577 rooting process.

Steps 11. It is essential to reboot AT&T Exhilarate SGH-I577.

Steps 12. It is the time to disconnect SGH-I577 from your PC.

Steps 13. It is essential to download Root Checker from Play Store on Exhilarate SGH-I577.

Steps 14. It is the time to install Root Checker on AT&T Exhilarate SGH-I577.

Steps 15. You can check root after installing Root Checker on SGH-I577.

You have successfully rooted AT&T Exhilarate SGH-I577. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting SGH-I577 using SRSRoot 4.7, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Adroollipop. I’ll help you in rooting your Exhilarate SGH-I577.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »